Telephone: +86-187 7195 5062   |  Email:



Conference participants may need a Chinese visa to enter Chinese mainland. Specifically, those who are not Chinese citizens, except passport holders from Singapore, Brunei, and Japan, need a Chinese visa. Participants can apply for a visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in the region in which they live. To avoid uncertainty, participants will be advised to apply for a visa as early as possible. It is recommended that they apply for a Chinese visa at least 1 month in advance. For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa. * For more information, please contact the local Chinese Embassy in your country.

Invitation Letters

1. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note EEBDA Conference and the organizing committees are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by EEBDA Conferences and the Board of Conference Committee. Should your application be denied, EEBDA Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will EEBDA Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.


Important Dates

Submission Deadline:

Notification of Acceptance:

Registration Deadline: